When April 24, 2022 at 2:00pm 1 hr 30 mins
Where Silas's Apartment Clubhouse 3828 Georgia Ave NW, 2nd floor Clubhouse, WASHINGTON, DC 20011, United States
Contact Ryan Prince [email protected] 925-785-9914
Hey Forward Party People!
We are meeting IN PERSON this Sunday (4/24) from 2pm - 330pm. Details below (and in calendar invite).
This month’s chapter meeting is a special joint event with the DC Chapter of the depolarization nonprofit Braver Angels. We are also going to get some Community Organizer Training for all of us. We’ll then immediately put our new skills into practice building relationships with each other and our new friends from Braver Angels. It will be a lot of fun!
What: FWD Party DC, Chapter Meeting (with Braver Angels)
When: Sunday, Feb 6, 2022, 200 - 330pm EST
- Silas’s Apartment Clubhouse (2nd floor)
- The Swift Apartments, 3828 Georgia Ave NW, Washington DC 20011
- By metro: Just 1.5 blocks north of Georgia/Petworth Metro on Yellow/Green Line
- By car: Street parking is available or you can park in the Safeway parking lot
- When you get to the front door, press the handicapped button to the left of the sliding doors to enter the vestibule. Then wave at the front desk staff to enter the lobby.
- Tell them you are meeting Silas Kulkarni at the clubhouse and ask to be let up to the second floor.
- If you have any trouble call Ryan at (925) 785-9914 or Silas at (713) 240-0057 and we’ll help you get in.
- Learn about the work of Braver Angels and build relationships with them
- Get updates on Action Teams and 1st Local Issues Forum (Housing & Political Reform)
- Build our skills as Community Organizers
Agenda (90 min):
- Community Time & welcome (20)
- Introducing Braver Angels (10)
- Updates on FWD Party Action Teams and 1st Local Issues Forum (10)
- Community Organizer Training & Practice (40)
- Next steps & checkout (5)
Do you like this page?