1. Within Discord, please edit your server nickname to an accepted format by clicking on 'User Settings' on the bottom left:
FName LInitial (City, State Role) ex. Charles S (Miami, FL Volunteer)
2. Treat everyone with respect. Absolutely no harassment, witch-hunting, discrimination, or hate speech will be tolerated. Remember that another human is behind the screen and that sarcasm and sass don't always translate well over text.
3. Due to federal laws surrounding the party structure, discussion on topics other than our platform and election reform policies must be taken off-server.
4. No spam or self-promotion (server invites, advertisements, DMing fellow members, etc.) without a staff member's permission.
5. Follow the Discord Community Guidelines (DCG). You can find them here: https://discordapp.com/guidelines.
6. No NSFW or obscene content. This includes text, images or links featuring nudity, sex, hard violence or other graphically disturbing content.
7. If you are asking a question or stating an opinion, please make that clear. If you are making an authoritative statement, please make every effort to include sources or context.
8. Keep conversations relevant to the channel (channel purpose listed in channel description).
9. Listen first, be open-minded, and disagree constructively: Treat everyone like they have something to contribute. Provide reasoned counterarguments that improve the conversation. Avoid criticizing individuals rather than their ideas, responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content, and knee-jerk contradiction.
10. If you see something that is against our rules or makes you feel unsafe, don't engage and let online staff with a yellow or blue name know by tagging them directly. If it violates the DCG, report it here: https://discord.com/safety/360044103651-Reporting-problems-to-Discord
Do you like this page?