Hi there, and welcome to the State Leadership Application for the Forward Party.
We're in the process of identifying and empowering leaders across the country.
That said, being a State Lead is no easy task, and requires a serious commitment of time and energy. Submit this form only if you have 10+ hours of time to dedicate per week. It's also worth noting that this is an unpaid volunteer position.
All state leads will need to sign both the Code of Conduct and the Volunteer Pledge. Those documents can be found here.
- Growing the community of Forward volunteers in your state
- Recruiting candidates to run and current office holders to switch or affiliate as Forwardists
- Establishing and building both a statewide and county leadership structure comprising of elected Executive Committees (ECs)
- Supporting the formation of a strategic plan informed by a budget/fundraising plan
- Building an outreach team to respond to new members of your community, new volunteer signups and new donors, with the intention of turning them into ongoing volunteers, candidate recruiters, recurring donors, and local leaders
- Facilitating events and meetups to grow a sense of community among existing activists and bring in more potential volunteers and candidates
- Creating civic engagement programs to encourage volunteerism and community service in local areas around your state
The Forward HQ team will support you with materials, technology and information to make sure you're in a position to succeed.
Thank you so much for your interest, and you can expect to hear from us soon.